Lehigh Valley First-Time Home Buyer Seminar
Sign Up Now!!
|Date: To Be Announced|
Time: 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Location: DeSales University, Bethlehem Township, PA
Attend the next - FREE No Obligation - Home Buyer Seminar
Sample of Contents
- How much money is needed to purchase a home? Why a mortgage pre-approval is so important.
- Making an offer on a home. How much should you offer? Should inspections be a part of the deal? What contingencies will be involved?
- Purchasing a Short Sale or Foreclosure Home. Are they a good deal? Advantages/Disadvantages
- Home Inspections - Everything you need to know by Joe Poplawski w/Advantage Home Inspections
- FHA Financing – 3.5% minimum down payment
- What if the house needs work? FHA 203K Renovation Loans
- Interest Rate vs Home Price - Is now the time to purchase?
- Do you need help with Closing Costs? What is Seller's Assist?
- Why you shouldn’t call the number on the sign in front of the house.
- $8,000 Tax Credit - Who is eligible? How do you get the money?
- What is the danger of going to Open Houses?
- New Construction - How is that different from purchasing a resale home?
- Question & Answer Session Following Presentation
Sign Up Now - Due to Classroom Size Registration is Limited